The St Abbs and Eyemouth coast is unbeatable for technical wreck diving, with over 100 historic sites within easy reach, and exciting virgin wrecks further off shore.
- HMS Pathfinder (British WWI cruiser)
- U-714 (German WW2 U-boat)
- K-4 and K-17 (British WWI submarines)
- HMS Patia (British fighter aircraft catapult ship)
- SS Exmouth (American armed freighter)
- U-12 (German WWI U-boat)
If you’re interested in undived wrecks, look out for Marine Quest trips to new marks – you might play a part in a major discovery such as the SS Exmouth!
Technical divers can book a space on our scheduled dives, get a group together, or suggest a trip and we’ll do the rest.
Typical all-in diving packages include:
- five days’ hard boat diving (five dives)
- five nights’ accommodation at The Harbourside B&B
- lunch and refreshments on board
The Harbourside is right on the quayside and has air, Nitrox and Trimix on site, free WiFi, and a large drying room for kit.